Mobbing in multikulturellen Schulen aus einer Sozialen Netzwerk Perspektive
One concurrent data set and one longitudinal data set are available for analyses. These data sets were collected within an national intervention evaluation study (ViSC) conducted in Austria in 2008/09 and 2009/10 (Atria & Spiel, 2007; Spiel & Strohmeier, 2011; Strohmeier, Atria, & Spiel, 2008).
Two main goals are in the focus of the present project:
- To identify naturally occurring bully dyads and groups
- To categorise them according to the ethnicity of their members
- To predict the membership in ethnically homogeneous and heterogeneous bully dyads and bully groups taking into account both individual and class level variables (PAPER 1 – concurrent data set)
- To longitudinally investigate the acculturative importance memberships in bully dyads and bully groups
- To identify selection and influence processes
- To explore network-behaviour dynamics (PAPER 2 – longitudinal data set)
OeNB Anniversary Fund
Das Projekt wird durch den Jubiläumsfonds der Österreichischen Nationalbank gefördert.