Fluorescence microscopy is going to become one of the core technologies for biomedical research and diagnostics. Therefore, image analysis is an increasing challenge for biomedical researchers. In the proposed project NanoDetect we plan to realize an innovative framework that combines novel image processing with novel machine learning methods in order to allow researchers to solve complex biomedical problems.
Involved research institutions: FH OÖ, Olympus Austria GmbH, Blutzentrale Linz, and Trauma Care Consult
Sponsored by FIT-IT (FFG)
- Daniela Martina Borgmann MSc
- DI (FH) Viktoria Dorfer MSc
- Dipl. Ing. Daniel Gschwandtner BSc
- DI Dr. Jaroslaw Jacak
- Lisa Obritzberger BSc MSc MSc
- Susanne Schaller MMSc
- FH-Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Kurt Schilcher
- Sebastian Schubert B.Sc.
- Dipl.-Ing. Moritz Wiesbauer B.Sc.
- FH-Prof. DI Dr. Stephan Winkler